We are looking to grow our highly successful B2B sales team based in our head office in Sunderland and are seeking experienced Energy Sales professionals to join our rapidly growing company.
The Energy Consultant role is an outbound B2B sales role, where you will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships over the telephone. You will be a critical part of a sales team. This role provides you the opportunity to develop your own pipeline with the ability to make uncapped commission on a market leading commission scheme.
This role requires a person who is driven, ambitious with a hunger to learn, earn and progress.
- High volume, outbound calls to build a customer pipeline and gain relationships
- Have a consultative approach
- Effectively manage and maintain your pipeline to maximize revenue opportunities
- Develop trusted and long serving relationships with customers
- Present unique solutions and industry leading services which save our customers time and money
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly KPI’s
- Identify sales opportunities through effective questioning, Fact finding and objection handling
- Have exceptional customer service skills
- Diary Management
- Can manage your own workload/pipeline and have energy experience
- Confident educating customers on the market
- Self-motivated and a passion for success
- Ability to work under pressure when needed and still achieve targets
- Excellent communication skills – professional and articulate
- Ambitious character, driven and passionate
- Computer literate
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- An ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed, professional environment
- Team Player
Salary: £20k-£45k depending on experience with realistic earnings of £40k-£70k
Hours: We promote a work life balance Monday to Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am – 3pm
- Unrivalled commission structure
- Contractual salary increases based purely on your own performance
- Uncapped commissions, earn as little or as much as you want.
- Clear career progression, with ongoing training, support, and development.
- Total of 28 days holiday with all bank holidays off, never work evenings or weekends
- Weekly Cash Incentives
- Monthly Cash Incentives
- Other incentives have been TV’s, Weekend breaks, extra time off, plus many more
- On-Site Parking
- The opportunity to study for registered qualifications Discounted corporate gym membership at David Lloyd Clubs (Luxury gym, swim, and racquet club)
- In house training team
- Birthday off paid
- Wellbeing team